Just minutes from Napa Valley in Lake County which enjoys the cleanest air in California and the brightest red volcanic soils that attract vintners who claim this is the next hot spot for vineyards that produce truly big reds. The fruit from these volcanic sites are entering some of Napa’s premier Bordeaux wine programs. With pricing for Cabernet in some cases approaching $3K/ton, it’s no wonder why Lake County’s hillside sites are demanding more attention. This 40+/- acre vineyard development opportunity consists of 2 legal 20+/- acre parcels, mostly level to slightly rolling topography, deep red volcanic soil and is bordered to the South by one of Lake County’s finest hillside vineyards (currently under expansion). Most of the property is plantable (approx 38+/- acres). There is end-of-the-road privacy and panoramic views towards the valley below, rock cliffs, Mayacamas Mountains, and Cimarron Vineyards. A gentle knoll rises in the center of the lot and makes this plantable vineyard parcel a one of a kind.
- 40 +/- acres total (2 legal 20+/- acre parcels)
- 38+/- total plantable acres
- Deep red volcanic soil ideal for ultra premium Cabernet Sauvignon
- Privacy and Panoramic views of Mayacamas Mountains and Cimarron Vineyards
- Located inside the premier Rim Rock Estates Development
- Level to rolling topography makes for ideal vineyard development
Presented at: $550,000