Located in Lake County California, with the cleanest air quality and abundant natural resources, lies the Bar X Ranch. What makes a good ranch is the land and topography; what makes a great ranch is the water. This ranch has it all.
Encompassing approximately 1600 deeded acres, the ranch supports approx. 100 head of cattle. Headquarters on the ranch consist of the Willow house, caretaker’s house, horse barn, hay barn, and numerous other outbuildings. An extensive reservoir on the ranch has a license through the State of California to divert and store 147-acre feet per annum. This reservoir also serves as a fishery and is teeming with largemouth bass and catfish.
Wildlife on the ranch includes blacktail deer, wild boar, turkey, and a good amount of valley quail. A recent assessment of the ranch shows 400+/- plantable acres, and there are approx. 100 acres of irrigated ground in the main valley. The western portion of the ranch has frontage on Putah Creek.
- Bar X Ranch 1600 Deeded Acres
- On-Site Reservoir with 147 Acre Foot License
- Located Outside of the County’s Exclusion Zone
- Multiple Residences, Horse Barn, Shop, Hay Barn
- Support of 100+/- Head of Cattle
- Beautiful Pastures and Meadows
- Creek Frontage
- Wildlife Abound and Great Fishing
Presented at $6,000,000
[ Click Here For Marketing Brochure (7MB PDF) ]