30+/- gated acres make up this Ukiah vineyard and ranch, minutes to downtown Ukiah at the base of the eastern hills. This fertile AG40 zoned ranch has been agricultural since the turn of the century. With almost 23 acres+/- planted to wine grapes – predominately Zinfandel – under contract with a Napa winery, followed up by 5+ acres of 2018 plantings of Cabernet Sauvignon on the upper bench and 2.5+/- acres of production Merlot on a quad, this ranch has well rounded diversity by varietals.
Ranch infrastructure includes a large metal equipment shop with overhang, harvest staging area for loading and unloading, small cabin/guest house currently half finished awaiting your special touch, and an estate knoll top building site for the primary residence or weekend home. Water is delivered by a private water district and via water rights through the State of CA from the Russian River. This income vineyard would make a great first time leap into the vineyard lifestyle, or if your interest lies in the high growth cannabis sector, this piece of ground is ready to go to work.
- 30+/- gated acres, a stone’s throw from the Russian River
- 22.72+/- acres planted to Zinfandel, newly planted Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot
- 60 X 40 sq. ft. Shop
- 1,200+/- sq. ft. structure, potential caretaker/foreman residence
- Estate knoll top building site perched amongst the vineyard
- Rogina Water District and Licensed water rights from the state of California
- Multi year evergreen grape contract
- Close proximity to town
Presented at $1,050,000