Over 160,000 square feet of industrial space located on Loasa Road in Kelseyville, Ca. Known as the Adobe Creek Packing Facility, the buildings consist of concrete, metal, and wood construction on approx 18 acres of land zoned Agricultural. The buildings on the subject property include a large packing house, two attached receiving sheds, three cold storage buildings, a metal storage shed, office, and miscellaneous support buildings. The facility is well designed as a packing facility but could be converted to a winery or other manufacturing use.
Presented at $3,250,000
Features at a glance:
- Approx 18 acres of land zoned AG
- Over 160,000 square feet of industrial use buildings
- Historically used as a pear packing house
- Possible winery site or manufacturing use
- Priced below replacement cost