Arguably one of the best views in all of Lake County, nestled on a private ridge above Clearlake completely gated, sits Jago Bay Vineyards, well known for producing high-end Cabernet Sauvignon in the Red Hills AVA. No expense was spared when they were designing the vineyard from scratch ripping down 3 feet into the highly desired Red Hills AVA soil in 2 different ways. 10.15+/- acres of Cabernet Sauvignon was planted in 2012 with the orientation of the rows sitting at the optimum North to South with prime sun exposure. The residence was designed to have infinite views from every window and jaw-dropping lake views from the living room and deck below. The residence was built in 2015 and is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom with an open floor plan allowing for entertaining guests and family members throughout the four seasons. Whether you are a lifestyle buyer or a grape industry veteran this attractive offering will not last long.
- 17+/- total acres in two legal parcels.
- 10+/- acres planted to hillside Cabernet Sauvignon planted in 2012.
- Rich, volcanic red soil located in the highly sought after Red Hills AVA.
- 3 bed/2 bath 1,500 +\- square foot custom home built in 2015 with unparalleled million dollar lake and estate vineyard views.
- Shop, outbuilding, and additional installed septic system for 2nd home.
- Vrbo or short term vacation rental potential or use as a weekend/2nd home.
- Abundant water for vineyard and domestic use.
Presented at $925,000