Located next to the Kelsey Bench AVA in Big Valley, this 40 acre commercial vineyard was recently planted to 30 acres of Cabernet Sauvignon and 10 acres of Malbec. Rarely does a 4th leaf production vineyard with favorable varietals like Cab and Malbec become available. What’s most impressive about this ranch is the economic outlook for ROI with a proforma 13% CAP rate for the upcoming year. The fruit is currently available to sell or utilize in your existing wine program. The property’s water resources are abundant with a 2000+/- gallon per minute on site AG well!. This allows for direct frost and irrigation. Current Lake County average price per ton for Cabernet is $2,371 and $2,134 for Malbec. The seller will continue to farm the ranch for the new owner if desired. This commercial vineyard unit has real earning potential of $550,000+/-. Contact us for more details.
- 40 acres of production vineyard in the Big Valley AVA
- 30 acres planted to 4th leaf Cabernet Sauvignon
- 10 acres planted to 4 leaf Malbec
- 3rd leaf production 171 tons Cabernet
- 2000+/- gallon per minute well
- 2018 Proforma income of $550,000.
- Quad trellis, drip and overhead sprinklers
Presented at: $2,500,000