Built in 2010, no expense was spared in constructing this luxurious 3-story custom 5,482 square foot home. The main entry has a spacious open floor plan that consists of the grand kitchen with soapstone countertops, ultra high-end appliances, dining room with expansive views of the outdoor entertainment area, sitting room with grand replace and expansive vineyard views. Other features of the main floor are mud room, 2 guest suites, butler’s pantry, and your own elevator that services the master on the third floor and your own custom wine bar on the lower level. In addition to this opulent estate is an 2-story guest quarters with workout room, kitchenette, and oversized bedroom that your friends and family will love to stay in. Further structural improvements are a 4-car garage, new shop building with over 4,500 square feet and an additional shop with of ce, 3 bed/2 bath guest home built in 2008, and a 3 bed/2 bath farmhouse.
The award winning sustainably farmed production ranch, historically known as Patianna Vineyards, received 93 points from the Wine Enthusiast in 2011, as well as their top 5 wine of 2011. Consisting of 70+/- acres planted to Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, and Sauvignon Musque, the ranch has been selling fruit to a prominent Sonoma County winery for years at favorable pricing. The water resources on the ranch are impressive with two main ag wells together producing close to 1,000 gallons per minute, water rights from the State of CA to the Russian River, Russian River Flood Control water contracts, and 13.5 acre feet off stream lined reservoir equipped with pump station to operate drip irrigation and overhead frost control. The ranch even comes with it is own sandy beach for summer time recreation and enjoyment on your own stretch of the Russian River. What makes this ranch so exceptional, besides the abundance of water, is the highly fertile and productive soils that can only be found at this legacy vineyard on Old River Road in Hopland.
- 70+/- acres planted to Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc
- 5,482 square foot luxury residence and guest suite/workout room
- 3 bedroom guest home built in 2008
- 3 bedroom ranch foreman house
- Wine bar/cellar and tasting room
- Russian River frontage with sandy summer beach for recreational enjoyment
- 13.5 acre feet off stream reservoir with water rights and highly productive Ag wells
- 4,500 square foot shop plus detached office ( ideal winery building )
- Located on Old River Road also known as Winery Row – Premier Mendocino County vineyard site
- 93 point Wine Enthusiast 2011
- CAP Rate 11.49%
Presented at $5,900,000