Rarely does a piece of farm ground come available on Ruddick Cunningham Road. Located in Talmage, this 34+/- acre parcel is a farm unit consisting of 18.5 acres planted to Bartlett and Bosc Pears and 13 acres planted to Chardonnay wine grapes. In these modern times, productive soil of this Talmage gravelly sandy loam soil and adequate water are the key ingredients to generating a healthy annual income. The agricultural well on-site is estimated at approximately 650 gallons per minute. Yields from the pears and grapes have been historically healthy, and there is a grape contract on the Chardonnay. Improvements on the ranch include a foreman house, barn, and bunkhouse for additional labor. Some of the finest farming operations in Mendocino County are this property’s neighbors. Zoning on the property is AG40.
• 34+/- acres farm acres located in Talmage
• 18.5 acres planted to Bartlett and Bosc Pear Orchard
• 13 acres planted to Chardonnay Wine Grapes
• High Output Agricultural Well
• Modest residence for Ranch Hand, Shop, and Bunk House
• Great farming Location with Productive Soils
Presented at $1,695,000